Saturday, July 18, 2009







Saturday 18 July 2009




Today, my husband and I went again to Portobello Market for the second time this week. While looking at the interesting items on display, we came across a Malaysian couple who are just back from a cruise to Scandinavia and now in London to look up their niece before going back to Malaysia. What strikes me most is that the more we talk, the more things we have in common. For example, we happen to know Pn Sri's sister whom we also saw walking across Westfield in Shepherd's Bush with her grandchildren that week. The world is getting smaller by the day. In fact, when we were at Buckingham Palace last week, I bumped into a friend who is an artist from Shah Alam. Such coincidences happened for a reason which we do not know why. Only God knows. InsyAllah...I shall look them up once back home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers