Thursday, October 28, 2010

Visiting London

28 October 2010
Through Facebook, I discovered that an old friend of mine has gone into the travel and tours business. She and husband is operating a holiday service to visit London, providing accomodation and other travel facilities in and around the UK. Go to http://www.mhhlondon.blogspot.com/ and you can choose all the attractive travel itinerary to the popular tourist attractions in UK. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Eye for first-time travellers to the UK; trip to the Cotswalds for the nature lovers; Stratford-Upon-Avon for the literary enthusiasts; Roman Baths for the history lovers, and many many more.
I have always loved London since my University days in 1975. Being a student then, I seldom had the chance to travel because of study commitments and financial constraints. The city of London has certain charms that only someone who has been there knows how to describe them. Somehow, once you visit London, you want to go back there again and again and again.....
Pssst....I love London but that does not mean I love Malaysia less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers