Friday, March 9, 2012

Working in Malaysia

9 March 2012
My son Ammar Zaid, who is a graduate of Middlesex University in United Kingdom, has just been offered a job with Maybank, a premier banking institution in Malaysia. Syukur Alhamdullillah, after all his hard work in his studies and effort in job-hunting since he came back from England in early 2012, he has been offered a job at last.
Welcome to working life in Malaysia. All the best in your career, my son.
Psst...I had been working with the Government for the past 32 years before my retirement in 2005. It was a rewarding career for me....Afterall these years, I realised that I was in the wrong industry!. But I am glad that I am now an entrepreneur doing a small business in the retail trade. And I realised that whatever experience and training I have had in the government service proved useful for me to practice them in the world of small business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers