Tuesday, June 15, 2010

London Again!

12 Jun 2010
I am back in London to look up my son who has just started working with Scottish Power, an energy marketing company based outside London. It is a new experience for him to be working here in London amongst the Mat Salleh, after a short stint with MOFAZ UK, a Malaysian-owned company, based in Northampton for about 6 months or so. I believe anyone must be exposed to the hard rituals of working life in order to enjoy life as a whole.
As a tourist on a visit visa, we went around shopping the usual outlets - Bicester Village, Oxford Street. I don't know, there is this magic about London that people go there year in, year out, without feeling bored about the place. Ask any tourist to London, and they cannot explain to you why they are charmed with England and keep on coming back.
I read somewhere that The Queen is asking a further 6 million GP to upkeep her Palaces. I for one fully support Her Majesty's request because she is atrracting tourists all over the world. The tourism industry is raking in millions to maintain the English economy. God save the Queen.

1 comment:

Followers