Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday 25 October 2009
Today, I was stunned being informed personally by one of my dearest friends that she has cancer! Looking at her family history, she is very prone to get it. (Both her sisters are cancer patients but are now leading normal lives after their treatment). However, the most comforting thing about her issue is that the cancer had been detected early and that the infection is at Stage 1. Alhamdullillah.....God willing, she should be alright after her treatment.
A friend told me the other day that cancer is actually just a buildup of repressed feelings inside you. This emotional build-up which is not released out will trigger the cells to act and become cancerous. A case of your emotions affecting your physical self, a cause-and-effect reaction. But I am sure it is more complicated than that....
Reminds me of the R&D work on palm oil and breast cancer. Research has shown that the Vitamin E tocotrienol component of palm oil can reduce the effect of cancerous cells in the breasts. This R&D work at the Malaysian Palm Oil Board(MPOB) is still ongoing. For more updated information, kindly contact nesaretnam@mpob.gov.my
I sincerely believe that every disease in this world has a cure for it, God willing......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers